I want to share with you some of my favorite lips tricks :) Let's get started:
1) If you want to achieve an illusion of bigger lips, then don't outline your lips completely. Instead, pencil the cupid's bow, center of the bottom lip and the corners of your mouth with similar shade of pencil as your lipstick. This will enhance the shape of your lips by bringing attention to the edges and will give your lips fuller appearance. (Avoid using a lipliner that is much darker than your lipstick).
2) Keep lipstick out of your teeth. When you applied lip color on your lips, make this simple trick : put your forefinger in your mouth and slowly pull it out. All the excess of lipstick will stay on your finger and then you can smile securely.
3) Apply your lipstick with a lip brush. This will help you to have more defined shape and also you will avoid applying too much of the product on your lips.
4) Create new colors. If you don't find the color that you desire in your collection you can always create one! Just mix colors that you have at the back of your hand and then apply directly on your lips with a lip brush.
5) Don't lick dry or cracked lips, this will only make them dryer. Put on lip balm or moisturizer instead and thus, you will restore the plumpness of your lips. Also, if your lips are prone to dryness, use creamy formulas of lipstick instead of mat and long wearing ones.
6) Your lips need moisture, just as does your face. So a great tip is to put a generous amount of your favorite lip balm on your lips before you go to bed. Then you will make up with perfectly hydrated and happy pout :)
7) Make your lips look fuller by applying pale lipstick color and then apply a generous amount of lipgloss in the middle of your lips. This will give an illusion of fuller looking pout.
8) If you have uneven color tone of your lips I advise to apply a little bit of foundation of concealer on your lips prior to applying lip color. This will neutralize all uneven tones, make lip color look more true and lipstick will stay on longer.
9) If you want to glam up your look instantly - then apply any sparkly or golden gloss on top of your lipstick and this will quickly get you into the mood :)
10) When you chose a lipstick in the shop, don't apply it directly on your lips for hygiene reasons, put it on your fingertips instead, because their color and texture is closest to your lips.
11) If you love using matt color on your lips, try to apply a Chapstick as a lip primer under your color. This will help to avoid over drying your lips, it will also smooth the surface of the lips by filling in tiny lines. Your lips are going to look fresher for longer!
12) If your top lip is thinner than the bottom one, you can make it stand out more by applying a lip gloss only on the top lip and then blot it gently on the lower lip.
I hope you liked my little tricks, hope it was useful for you ;)
I wish you a great day and talk soon ;)