10 EYEBROWS TIPS
1) There is a way to easily achieve perfect shape of your eyebrows…for this you need to divide your eyebrow into four sections : the first three should go upwards and the outer quarter should go down. It's also an easy way to find out where your arch should be.
2) Eyebrow pencil is one of the best tools to achieve a great shape of your eyebrows, but it only can look natural if you use it properly. For example, to draw long lines is not the best thing to do…try to make small light strokes to imitate natural growth of hair. This way you will get more natural looking result.
3) The eyebrow pencil should preferably be sharp to give more definition to your brows. This is why it's always good to sharpen your pencil before every application. You can always blend if you think that the result is too harsh.
4) Brushing your eyebrows is an excellent way to soften pencil lines and to make your brows look natural. If you don't have a special tool for it then the simple toothbrush can do a great job! :)
5) The good way to keep you eyebrows in right position is to add a coat of transparent mascara, eyebrow fixing gel, or if you don't have any of those, the hairspray or hairstyling gel will do.
6) To make your eyebrows appear more defined and visually higher you can use light shimmery eyeshadow to highlight under the middle to outer edge of your brow. This will help to catch light and make your eyebrows stand out.
7) It's a good thing to keep your tweezers by the mirror and use it every day. This way you will only pluck just few hairs, it will also help you to keep your eyebrows shape perfect and you won't overpluck your brows.
8) If you don't have anything at hand to fix your eyebrows shape you can try a simple Vaseline. Not only will it keep your brows in place, but it will also add some extra shine and definition to your brows.
9) Avoid shaving your eyebrows! First of all it's difficult to control the razor and you can easily "overshave". The shaving also encourages the quick hair regrowth…
10) Finally, the easy way to determine the beginning and the end of your eyebrow: vertically hold a pencil alongside one nostril (or middle of it, depending on your preference) - where pencil lands by your brow - this is where it should begin. To find out where your eyebrow should end - draw imaginary line from the outside of your nostril to the outer corner of your eye, extend this line to your brow - and this is where it should end.
I hope you found some useful tips in this post. :) I wish you a wonderful day and talk soon ;) xoxo